Adient Automotive Experience Onboarding & Registration
This article will provide the steps for onboarding to Adient Automotive Experience Portal and E-PPAP application.
Before you begin: You must have your supplier code to register for the Adient Automotive Experience Portal. If you do not know your supplier code please reach out to your Adient Buyer or the Adient help desk for assistance.
You can navigate to the appropriate instructions based on your registration status:
If you already use the OpenText Covisint Automotive Exchange platform, even if you use it to access another customer's portal, you can use the same User ID and password to access Adient Automotive Experience. Your Security Administrator can confirm if your company already has access to the Adient Automotive Experience portal.
- If your company already has access to Adient Automotive Experience, your administrator will need to add Adient Automotive Experience access and Adient E-PPAP sub package (if needed) to your current user account.
- If your company does not have access to Adient Automotive Experience, your Security Administrator can request access to the Adient Automotive Experience service package, then once approved, can grant access to you.
Not sure who your Security Administrator is? You can find your administrator(s) contact information by navigating to the Administration Tools and click on My Organization then on View My Organization Administrators. You can also contact us by chat, online ticket or phone, and we will be happy to assist you.
1. Determine if your company is already registered on the OpenText Covisint Automotive Exchange platform. Follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Registration homepage
- Click Begin Registration
- Enter your company's name in the "enter organization name" and click search. Hint: extra spaces and abbreviations can prevent your company from being searched properly. use the most generic search term possible for best results. Example: search for "Acme Prod" instead of "Acme Products & Industries, Llc.
- If you find your company in the search results, you will know your company is already using the OpenText Covisint Automotive Exchange
2. Use the instructions below to onboard your company:
- Your Company is Already Using the OpenText Covisint Automotive Exchange:
Your Security Administrator can create a user account for you. If your company does not have access to Adient Automotive Experience, your Security Administrator can request access to the Adient Automotive Experience Portal service package, then once approved, can grant access to you. Your Security Administrator should also grant access to the E-PPAP application (if needed).
- Your Company is Not Already Using the OpenText Covisint Automotive Exchange:
The first user to register a company's access by default will become the Security Administrator. The SA will be responsible for approving subsequent user access requests and managing users within their company. If you wish, you can add additional users and designate a new administrator at any time.
Please follow these instructions. When prompted to request a service package, please be sure to request the Adient Automotive Experience. When prompted to request sub-packages, please be sure to request the E-PPAP application (if needed).
Many Adient suppliers will require access to the E-PPAP application, information about that can be found here.