Providerlink - Virtual Print Application
ProviderLink's Virtual Print Solution software is used to image documents from clinical systems into ProviderLink in a paperless manner.
ProviderLink users will need to download and install the VPS software on their individual computers.
There are two versions of the ProviderLink print application. Download the appropriate ProviderLink VPS software based on how the user logs in to the ProviderLink application (CCA portal or directly to the ProviderLink login screen)
- ProviderLink users should download and install the VPS driver for CCA login if:
- The user logs in through www.covisint.com or https://sso.healthcare.covisint.com/login.do
- The user ID does NOT end in @COMPANYNAME
- ProviderLink users should download and install the VPS driver for ProviderLink login if:
- The user logs in through https://login.providerlink.healthcare.covisint.com/providerlink
- The user ID ends in @COMPANYNAME (Example: JANEDOE@ACMEHOSPITAL)