Providerlink - Virtual Print Application
ProviderLink's Virtual Print Solution software is used to image documents from clinical systems into ProviderLink in a paperless manner.
ProviderLink users will need to download and install the VPS software on their individual computers.
There are two versions of the ProviderLink print application. Download the appropriate ProviderLink VPS software based on how the user logs in to the ProviderLink application (CCA portal or directly to the ProviderLink login screen)
- ProviderLink users should download and install the VPS driver for OpenText login if:
- The user logs in through https://providerlink.healthcare.covisint.com/ or https://sso.healthcare.covisint.com/login.do
- The login screen is a blue OpenText branded screen
- The user ID does NOT include @COMPANYNAME (example: JANEDOE)
- ProviderLink users should download and install the VPS driver for ProviderLink login if:
- The user logs in through https://login.providerlink.healthcare.covisint.com/providerlink
- The login screen is a white ProviderLink branded screen
- The user ID ends in @COMPANYNAME (Example: JANEDOE@ACMEHOSPITAL)