Browse the Knowledge Base
- Adient Automotive Experience Onboarding & Registration
- Adient Automotive Experience - EPPAP Onboarding
- GM SupplyPower - Registering for Access to GM SupplyPower
- Forgot Password
- Administration Tools -Adding a Service Package or Sub-package to a User
- Automotive Exchange - New Organization Registration
- How to Change your Organization's Security Administrator
- Forgot User ID
- Connect EDI Messaging - Connectivity Options
- Providerlink - New User Registration
- Providerlink - Video Library
- GM EDI Certification
- Connect EDI Messaging - Enablement Wizard
- Providerlink - Virtual Print Application
- Providerlink - Manuals
Providerlink - Training Materials for Home Medical Equipment Providers
HOME MEDICAL EQUIPMENT PROVIDER
The training materials below provide detailed instructions, information, and courses on how to use ProviderLink in your daily work as a home medicial equipment provider. Click on the Title of the training material to view the expanded list of available training guides, tip sheet, or WBTs (web-based training videos).
User training guides and manuals provide detailed instructions on how to use ProviderLink in your daily work (users) or administer the ProviderLink system (facility administrators). You will need the Adobe Reader software installed on your computer to view and download the training guides. Click on the name in the Title column to view a specific training guide.
ProviderLink Tip Sheets are detailed documents, which show you how to perform a task in a step-by-step manner. Tip sheets that pertain to all users are listed under "Generic." All others pertain to providers located in a specific state. You will need the Adobe Reader software installed on your computer to view and download the training guides. Click on the name in the Title column to view a specific tip sheet.